Sign up for our newsletter

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BALTIMORESUN.COM:

Baltimore officials assured city residents Wednesday that they can safely visit government websites, but the city’s computer systems still have not recovered from the digital attack that has crippled email, online payments and property sales.

Mayor Bernard C. “Jack” Young and his top staff said the FBI, Microsoft and other vendors were helping the city restore the network, but they would not provide details because the ransomware attack detected May 7 is being criminally investigated.

The article goes on to state the following:

City officials said at a City Hall news conference that the city’s ability to facilitate real estate transactions could be restored soon. The hack has shut down the systems essential for completing home sales, putting a halt to property deals during one of the real estate industry’s busiest times of the year.

To get more information about this article, please visit BALTIMORESUN.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

Sign up for our newsletter

Click here to join the comments

Previous articleVIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez takes veiled shot at Biden at rally with Sanders
Next articleREPORT: Napolitano claims Trump violated separation of powers 3 times in last week