Sign up for our newsletter

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:

Four tourists are seriously injured in hospital after a flame show went wrong at the restaurant of the celebrity chef known as ‘Salt Bae’ in Turkey.

Footage taken by a diner at the Nusret Etiler Steakhouse in Istanbul captures the catastrophic moment a bartender pours an unidentified liquid onto the fire, at which point the whole bar explodes into flames.

The article goes on to state the following:

At the start of the film, restaurant guests are seated at the bar just feet away from the flame show. The fire, which ran along the full length of the bar, appears to be under control.

Then two restaurant staff pour on a liquid which causes the whole ridge to ignite as a ball of fire leaps across the bar.

To weigh in on this information provided by DailyMail, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.

Sign up for our newsletter

Click here to join the comments

Previous articleREPORT: NRCC Cancels $1 Million In Ads As It Considers Candidates’ Ability To Win
Next articleVIDEO: Lawyer makes claim about Ford’s contact with FBI agents