After an unusual ordeal that occurred about two hours into a Thursday flight on Frontier Airlines, a passenger was arrested at his arrival gate after passengers alleged that he groped two women during the flight and then urinated on the seat in front of him.

KDVR TV reported that the incident occurred on Frontier Airlines Flight 864 from Denver to Charleston, S.C., and involved a man, who has yet to be identified, that had allegedly been drinking before witnesses said he first grabbed a woman who was seated next to him.

“I hear a woman scream, if this man f—ing touches me one more time, I’ll f—ing kill him,” said a passenger identified as Emily, who noted that the man appeared to be “extremely intoxicated” and “out of his mind.” Emily also said that the woman who was groped alleged that the man drank two double shots of vodka on the flight.

The man also allegedly verbally assaulted another woman by asking her personal questions regarding her sexual habits.

After being alerted to the man’s offensive behavior, flight attendants moved him to an empty row of seats in the rear of the plane. Emily, who was seated in the row across from the man, was warned about the man’s behavior by the flight attendant, and told to leave her seat if the man attempted to touch her.

Emily said that the man then proceeded to urinate on the seat in front of him.

“And I scream, ‘He’s f—ing peeing. He’s peeing. Oh my God.’ And the flight attendant doesn’t even acknowledge him at first. [The attendant] acknowledges me and says you need to calm down and stop cursing,” Emily said.

The man was later photographed handcuffed and being escorted away from his arrival gate in South Carolina.

After the man urinated on the seat, Emily was moved to the front of the plane. Frontier Airlines also waived her bag fees and gave her a $200 voucher for a future flight. Even so, Emily said that she was not satisfied with the manner in which Frontier handled the situation and felt that someone should have been monitoring the man after attendants were initially made aware of his disruptive behavior.

Frontier has released a statement regarding the incident, noting that the carrier is “aware of the situation” and “working with the appropriate authorities.”