As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Prince Andrew’s efforts to distance himself from the Jeffrey Epstein scandal were thrown into turmoil last night as details emerged of how he hosted the paedophile and his entourage at Balmoral.
One of the young women on the trip told the Daily Mail how the prince personally welcomed the party to the castle in mid-1999 – after the disgraced US financier had already begun recruiting dozens of underage girls as sex slaves.
The article goes on to state the following:
It comes after revelations that Andrew even visited Epstein – who killed himself in prison this month – at his home in New York in 2010. This was two years after Epstein had been convicted of sex with a child.
Last night, Prince Andrew said he was ‘appalled’ by the allegations about Epstein.
The Daily Mail provided the following newly-discovered video and further added:
In footage from 2010 published by The Mail on Sunday, the Duke of York was shown grinning from the doorway of Epstein’s mansion – dubbed the ‘House of Horrors’ by some of his victims – as a number of very young women leave and enter.
He is seen waving a woman goodbye after Epstein leaves to get in a chauffeur-driven car.
duke york appalled epstein sex scandal claims https://t.co/4liom2r28L
— Daily Mail Breaking (@DM_breakingnews) August 18, 2019
Buckingham Palace and police remain silent amid growing list of questions around Jeffrey Epstein’s final hours https://t.co/6yVDzMxxtz
— Daily Mail U.K. (@DailyMailUK) August 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.