As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CTVNEWS.CA:
Vancouver Island parents say they believe they were doing the right thing when they tackled and restrained a man they allege was in their Port Alberni home to have sex with their underage daughter.
RCMP officers responded to a call about a disturbance at a residence in the 3600-block of Bruce Street shortly before 12:30 p.m. Thursday.
Mounties arrived to find a 28-year-old man who’s being investigated for child luring had been restrained “as a result of vigilante actions.”
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
In an interview with CTV News Friday, the mother, who is not being identified to protect the identity of her daughter, alleged she’d noticed explicit messages being sent to her daughter’s Instagram account, which is controlled from her phone, about six weeks before the incident. She said she’d been trying to get the police involved since.
Police arrived after 15 or 20 minutes, the woman said Friday, and told the three people allegedly involved in restraining the man that they would be detained for assault.
The day after the incident, Mounties said those involved are being investigated for criminal offences including assault causing bodily harm and forcible confinement.
If you cannot see the video below, watch it HERE.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CTVNEWS.CA.