Written by DML
First, a few reminders before I explain what is new with the show starting Monday, Nov 6.
1) The Walk & Talk airs only on weekends, and when I am available if the weather is nice. The weather was ugly this weekend, and I was not available so there was no Walk & Talk. During the week, the program is now called ‘The Truth w/Dennis Michael Lynch.’
2) The Truth airs LIVE Monday thru Friday at 11am EDT on Facebook.com/DMLdaily. If you do not get an alert from Facebook, then you should check your Facebook settings. Be sure to click “get notifications” and be sure to check “see first” under the Page Like button. If that doesn’t work, you should contact Facebook and complain. I hear complaining works wonders.
3) If Facebook still gives you a hard time, or if you don’t do Facebook, you can still get an alert about me going LIVE by following me on Twitter. My twitter is @realDennisLynch. I use Twitter to send out an alert 5-minutes before going on air. If you don’t do Twitter, you can sign up for my text alerts. You can do so by texting to 40404 this message:
4) If you do not have the DML APP, you should get it for free by going to the Google Play Store, or the Apple App Store and search for the DML APP. Download the app and keep the notifications on. If you are not receiving the alerts via the DML APP, be sure the notifications are on. If that doesn’t work, delete the app and reinstall it.
5) If you don’t get alerts, go directly to the Facebook.com/DMLdaily page at 11am EDT and look for the LIVE video at the top of the feed. If you don’t see the video, click the refresh button a few times. If that does not work, then click the ‘videos’ tab underneath my profile picture. There you will see all our videos, including the current LIVE video.
6) If for some reason you miss the show, once the program is finished we upload it to YouTube. It usually takes about an hour after the show ends on Facebook for it to appear on Youtube. Our Youtube channel can be found by clicking here.
7) Once the video is on YouTube we put it on DennisMichaelLynch.com under the Walk & Talk tab at the top of the website. It can also be found on the DML APP by clicking the DML Report tab.
Now, as for the new program alert. If you watch me each day, you know I often let the time pass for a few minutes while everyone tries to find me and get settled in. I will no longer being doing this because it limits the time of the show. However, I will still allow for two minutes to pass before I officially get started. Here is how I’ll be doing it:
At 11amEDT, a 2-minute video will play at the start. The video will be different every day. It will be either a scene from one of my films, an interview I’ve done, behind the scenes footage from events, etc, etc. But make no mistake, it will be easy to find as the video will always be something DML related. After the two-minute video ends, I will appear LIVE.
The video includes a 2-minute countdown. There are 4 counts: 2-minutes, 90-seconds, 60-seconds, 30-seconds, and a final 10 count.
I really think you will enjoy the videos and it presents a great reason to get to the show on time. Odds are I will discuss the video for the first minute or so, explaining what it is and when it was shot.
We’ve already produced the first 21 videos, so we’re way ahead of the game.
See you Monday at 11am EDT.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT to SAVE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Please join the thousands of DML readers who have purchased a bumper sticker. CLICK HERE.
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.