Sign up for our newsletter

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Fox News:

Buckingham Palace officials say Prince Philip’s funeral is scheduled to take place April 17 at Windsor Castle in a family service that will be closed to the public.

The palace said Philip, also known as the Duke of Edinburgh, took part in planning his funeral and the focus on family was in accordance with his wishes. The 99-year-old duke died Friday.

The article goes on to state the following:

Prince Harry, who stepped away from royal duties last year and now lives in California, will attend the service along with other members of the royal family. His wife, Meghan Markle, who is pregnant, has been advised by her doctor not to attend.

According to the article, officials from the royal family said they will follow the governments COVID-19 guidelines which will restrict the number of attendees. It is not known of they will be required to wear masks.

The BBC tweeted a video of Price Charles Saturday who said, “’dear Papa was a very special person’ who he and his family ‘miss enormously’, adding they have been ‘deeply touched’ by the reaction to his death.”

Listen to the latest daily DML podcasts below! Then please share. And if you have the DML NEWS APP, please tell people to download it today and help conservatives have a real voice.

To get more information about this article, please visit Fox News.

Sign up for our newsletter
Previous articleVIDEO: Another ‘Woke’ CEO: ‘We Put Our Money Where Our Mouth Is’ on Voting Laws
Next articleVIDEO: Bill Maher blasts Oscar picks: ‘just depressing’