As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by THEEPOCHTIMES.COM:
Voting irregularities—including potentially thousands of votes cast by non-citizens and the dead—were reported during the first phase of the Texas Secretary of State’s forensic audit of the 2020 general election, but critics deemed it more of a risk-limiting audit at this point.
The Texas Secretary of State’s office released its findings on Dec. 31, but the issues found are not enough to significantly impact 2020 election results of the four counties involved in the audit—Collin, Dallas, Harris, and Tarrant counties—which account for about 10 million people, or a third of the Texas population.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Generally speaking, nothing was found on such a large scale that could have altered any election,” said Sam Taylor, assistant secretary of state for communications, in an interview with The Epoch Times.
The following findings were revealed in the audit:
- 11,737 potential non-US citizens registered to vote
- 224,585 deceased voters removed from voter rolls in Texas since November 2020.
- 67 potential votes cast in name of deceased people in Texas
- Three of the four counties reviewed reported discrepancies between ballots counted electronically versus those counted by hand
- Statewide, a total of 509 potential cross-state duplicate votes were cast in the November 2020 General Election – meaning these individuals may have cast a ballot in both Texas and another state.
CLICK HERE to read the full press release posted by Texas Secretary of State John Scott on Friday.
The Texas Secretary of State’s office has released a progress report following the conclusion of Phase 1 of the full forensic audit of the November 2020 Election.
— Texas Secretary of State (@TXsecofstate) December 31, 2021
To get more information about this article, please visit THEEPOCHTIMES.COM.
Listen to the latest daily DML podcasts below! Then please share. And if you have the DML NEWS APP, please tell people to download it today and help conservatives have a real voice.