As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Breitbart:
The Conservative Clergy of Color, a group of Black ministers and pastors, announced Monday it published a full-page ad in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution to address the “lies” being told by President Joe Biden and Stacey Abrams (D) about the Georgia Election Integrity Act of 2021.
The advertisement, which features a photo of both of the prominent Democrats, specifically calls out Biden and Abrams for their messaging about the new law, describing their agenda as “devastating” to minority-owned small businesses in Atlanta, amid Major League Baseball’s decision to pull out of the city due to Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp’s signing the election integrity bill into law.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Biden and Abrams keep saying the Election Integrity Act is worse than Jim Crow, which is an insult to the millions of Black Americans,” Bishop Aubrey Shines, founder of Glory to God Ministries and a founding member of Conservative Clergy of Color, said.
CLICK HERE to view the ad.
Breitbart shared contents of the chart on the ad, which features two columns, showing the headers “LIES” on the left, and “TRUTH” on the right:
- LIE: The new law restricts early voting. TRUTH: The law expands early voting hours and additional weekend voting opportunities, including Sundays.
- LIE: Voter ID requirements are racially discriminatory. TRUTH: IDs are necessary for numerous everyday activities, and the law even lets voters use documents like utility bills instead of state-issued IDs.
- LIE: Restrictions on distributing food and water to voters are intended to make voting more uncomfortable for minority voters. TRUTH: The law only prohibits using free food and beverages as a form of electioneering.
- LIE: The new law eliminates absentee ballot drop boxes. TRUTH: Drop boxes never existed before the pandemic. The new law creates rules to keep them—and the ballots inside—secure.
- LIE: The new law allows “takeovers” of local election administration. TRUTH: The law protects voters when local officials fail to prevent excessive lines or struggle to process absentee ballots.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report from Breitbart.
“There’s nothing ‘racist’ about the Election Integrity Act, and it’s certainly not ‘Jim Crow 2.0.’ …”
Read more at: https://t.co/w1Fr6J4ON5
— Conservative Clergy of Color (@ClergyofColor) April 12, 2021
Conservative Clergy of Color Call Out Biden and Abrams for “Lies” about Georgia Election Integrity Act of 2021 https://t.co/kGpb0K5Wu1
— kilocharlie7 (@kilocharlie71) April 12, 2021
Black Conservative Pastors Expose 5 Lies by Joe Biden, Stacey Abrams About Georgia Election Bill https://t.co/ntn7I4WxIF
— Kyle Morris (@RealKyleMorris) April 12, 2021
To get more information about this article, please visit Breitbart.
Listen to the latest daily DML podcasts below! Then please share. And if you have the DML NEWS APP, please tell people to download it today and help conservatives have a real voice.