As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Get ready for the latest woke wave in education: comprehensive sex ed for kids as young as 5 — thanks to a new bill in the state Senate.
Legislation sponsored by state Sen. Samra G. Brouk, a freshman Democrat from Rochester, would tie New York’s health curriculum to standards written by a left-wing interest group that advocates “Sex Ed for Social Change” — and would make those lessons mandatory statewide.
The article goes on to state the following:
Under that group’s current standards, public and charter schools would have to teach 5-year-olds about “gender identity” and instruct 8-year-olds on hormone blockers to prevent puberty in transgender-identifying preteens.
By age 11, kids would be taught all about “vaginal, oral, and anal sex”; study “queer, two-spirit, asexual, pansexual” and other gender identities; and receive explicit instruction on the use of external and internal condoms, dental dams and other contraceptives, the report states.
Brouk said she’s pushing the proposal because she’s concerned about the high rate of relationship violence, sexual harassment and assault and online bullying and wants to “equip the next generation with the skills and education they will need to thrive.”
The sex ed curriculum Brouk is wanting to make mandatory is designed by the leftist group Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS).
The group is pushing hard for similar legislation in Arizona, and has been tweeting about it repeatedly.
— SIECUS (@SIECUS) March 3, 2021
A SEICUS press release describing the Arizona legislation includes the following:
Senate Bill 1340/House Bill 2647 will help make sex education in Arizona more comprehensive in a number of different ways. If successful, this legislation has the power to advance sex education to ensure it is taught in a manner that doesn’t shame or stigmatize LGBTQ youth, youth of color, or youth with disabilities.
If successful, Senate Bill 1340/House Bill 2647 will:
- Mandate sex education be medically accurate and age-appropriate for students in K-12
- Change the current parental “opt-in” requirement to “opt-out”
- Require instruction on:
- the physical, social, and emotional changes of adolescence
- critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills
- personal boundaries, forming healthy relationships, and affirmative consent
- populations that have be historically vulnerable to sexual abuse and assault, including the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities
- Require instruction to stress the importance of using effective methods of contraception
- Ensure instruction does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Welcome to New York!
Kids as young as 11 would get lectures on “anal sex” and sex ed would start at 5 years old in grade school.https://t.co/O0ura82rUM
— Eric 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🍺❄❄❄ Ⓥ 🌿 (@FluffyLives) March 6, 2021
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com.
Listen to the latest daily DML podcasts below! Then please share. We are skyrocketing on the podcast charts! And if you have the DML NEWS APP, please tell people to download it today and help conservatives have a real voice.