As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Fox News:
Who are the highest-paid people in President Biden’s White House?
That question was answered on Thursday with the release of an annual report with staffers’ salaries, which max out at $180,000.
The article goes on to state the following:
Twenty-two White House employees make the maximum yearly salary. That list includes White House press secretary Jen Psaki, chief of staff Ron Klain and Neera Tanden, who is now senior adviser to the president after her nomination for Office of Management and Budget director was withdrawn.
In addition to the above-mentioned individuals, the report lists others in Biden’s White House making the top annual salary of $180,000 as follows:
- Jake Sullivan, National security adviser
- Cedric Richmond, Senior adviser to the president
- Susan Rice, Domestic policy adviser
- Kate Bedingfield, White House communications director
- Brian Deese, National Economic Council head
- Gina McCarthy, National climate adviser
- AnnMarie Tomasini, director of Oval Office operations
- Elizabeth D. Sherwood-Randall, Homeland Security adviser and deputy national security adviser
- Cathy Russell, director of the Office of Presidential Personnel
- Steve Ricchetti, counselor to the president
- Julissa Reynoso, chief of staff to the first lady
- Dana A. Remus, White House counsel
- Jonathan J. Finer, principal deputy national security adviser
- Anne E. Filipic, director of management and administration and director of the Office of Administration
- Mike Donilon, senior adviser to the president
- Jen O’Malley Dillon, deputy chief of staff
- Anthony Bernal, assistant to the president and adviser to the first lady
- Louisa Terrell, director of the Office of Legislative Affairs
To get more information about this article, please visit Fox News.
Listen to the latest daily DML podcasts below! Then please share. And if you have the DML NEWS APP, please tell people to download it today and help conservatives have a real voice.