As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
May 17 will mark the single busiest primary day to date this year, as voters in several states head to the polls to cast their ballots in some of the cycle’s biggest nominating contests.
At stake are hotly contested Senate nominations in crucial battlegrounds like Pennsylvania and North Carolina. The primaries will also be the latest test of former President Donald Trump’s sway over GOP voters as he weighs another bid for the White House in 2024.
The article goes on to state the following:
Here are seven races to watch on Tuesday:
- PA GOP Senate Primary – a heated 3-way race between Dr. Mehmet Oz, David McCormick and Kathy Barnette
- PA Democrat Senate Primary – between progressive Lt. Gov. John Fetterman and moderate Dem. Rep. Conor Lamb
- PA GOP Gubernatorial Primary – state Sen. Doug Mastriano and former Rep. Lou Barletta (R-Pa.)
- NC GOP Senate Primary – between Trump-endorsed Rep. Ted Budd (R-N.C.) and former NC Gov. Pat McCrory
- NC 11th District GOP Primary – Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) is in the fight for his political life, facing a crowd of challengers
- OR 5th District Democratic Primary – race between progressive Jamie McLeod-Skinner and moderate Rep. Kurt Schrader (D-Ore.)
- ID GOP Gubernatorial Primary – Incumbent Gov. Brad Little is staring down a primary challenge from Trump-backed Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin
— The Hill (@thehill) May 16, 2022
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com.
Listen to the latest daily DML podcasts below! Then please share. And if you have the DML NEWS APP, please tell people to download it today and help conservatives have a real voice.