Social studies teacher Angela Bittinger stepped up to the microphone at a Town Hall Meeting in Chautauqua County, NY on Sept. 30, 2021 and announced she will no longer remained silent on what is going on within the education system.
Bittinger said she has been an educator for “many, many years,” but admitted, “I’m probably not going to be an educator tomorrow for what I’m about to say.”
“There’s a lot bigger thing going on here that a lot of people are not paying attention to,” she warned. “If you trust your government, your history teacher probably did not do their job,” she added.
Bittinger blasted New York Gov. Kathy Hochul for her recent remarks while speaking at a church, as she claimed the coronavirus vaccine is from God and said, “… there’s people out there who aren’t listening to God and what God wants. You know who they are! I need you to be my apostles.”
“She thinks she’s a god, she needs to go!” Bittinger declared, adding, “That is creepy. If that doesn’t put chills up your spin, I don’t know what will, folks.”
“Schools are actually the training ground for a lot of the agenda the government is pushing on the children, and I’m not going to be a part of it anymore,” Bittinger announced in her fiery speech, as the room erupted into applause.
The furious teacher also announced she has already been investigated by the school last year, because she was talking to her students about the censorship in China. She told the students that the image of Winnie the Pooh has been banned in China, because officials there claim he looks like Xi Jinping.
For that offense, Bittinger said she was walked out of the school and told to give up her name badge and accused of being a racist. The next day, she was finally allowed back into her classroom.
Now, Bittinger said she is “being investigated” over her vaccine stance, because she told her students it should be a personal decision to make with their parents and their doctors.
Pine Valley school plans to hold a disciplinary meeting with Bittinger onTuesday, October 12, according to a message posted on the YouTube video of her speech.
THERE’S MORE…. WATCH HER ENTIRE SPEECH BELOW:
Comments are pouring in on the YouTube video. Below is a sampling:
- She can teach at our homeschooling co-op!
- I am proud of her, she was my history teacher. No matter the political view this is great for her to stand up for herself.
- I was at that meeting. It was an honor to meet her afterward. We need more people like her in this world. She is right. People need to wake up. She would be an amazing teacher!!! Or tutor.
- That there is an amazing woman and true American hero. What she is speaking about happening in her school district is happening all over the country. If i run in to her in Cherry Creek she certainly gets a drink on me.
- Keep fighting 💪 Don’t back down!!!! We need more people like you . THANK YOU FOR STICKING UP FOR OUR CHILDREN
- Way to speak up!! This is why we are homeschooling after being in Pinevalley last year.
Listen to the latest daily DML podcasts below! Then please share. And if you have the DML NEWS APP, please tell people to download it today and help conservatives have a real voice.