The Republican candidate in Wyoming aiming to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney gave one of the most powerful speeches ever heard at a Trump rally on Saturday, and received applause from the thousands of attendees that nearly “raised the roof” of the building.
Trump held the rally in Casper, Wyoming on Saturday in support of Hageman, who he has endorsed.
Hageman, an attorney, spoke on stage just prior to Trump’s entrance, and began by reminding everyone of her Wyoming roots.
“I went to college right here in Casper,” she said. “My great-grandfather came to Wyoming in 1878, and my extended family is now raising our 6th generation in this state.”
“I know Wyoming, I love Wyoming, I AM Wyoming,” she said. “I know what it means to ride for the brand… I have fought for Wyoming, and I will fight for you in Washington, DC, and I will be taking that fight to DC just as soon as I defeat Liz Cheney.”
The crowd ROARED… but Hageman was just getting started. She said in driving around the state during her campaign, she has heard one overriding theme: We are fed up. Hageman then listed off a number of hot-button issues:
- We’re fed up with the federal government that doesn’t work for us anymore
- We’re fed up with out-of-control with spending
- We’re fed up with the Biden agenda
- We’re fed up with $6 gasoline
- We’re fed up with the shortage of the fertilizer and the broken supply chain
- We’re fed up with inflation
- We’re fed up the green new deal and the socialists who created it
- We’re fed up with the attacks on our fossil fuel and energy industries
- We’re fed up with the open border, human trafficking, fentanyl flooding our country and illegal immigration
- We’re fed up with people, countries and organizations that believe we’re responsible for protecting every border on earth but not our own
- We’re fed up critical race theory
- We’re fed up with boys competing in girls’ sports
- We’re fed up with the radical abortion industry and those who want to destroy the Supreme Court
- We’re fed up with the liberal media, Facebook and Twitter for blocking conservative speech
- We are fed up with people who refuse to recognize that socialism where ever practiced has resulted in the death of millions of people and the destruction of everything good
- We’re fed up with the government and universities censoring conservative thought, cancelling debate and re-writing history
- We’re fed up with corruption in the FBI, the Homeland Security, the CIA and the NSA and the FISA court. (That’s when the roof completely blew off the building!)
- We’re fed up with mask mandates, vaccine mandates, the CDC, the NIH, the WHO and the misinformation campaign surrounding Covid-19
- And we’re fed up with Anthony Fauci!
- We’re fed up with the politicians and elitists in DC who are getting rich while the middle class falls further behind every year
- We’re fed up with Joe Biden, with Nancy Pelosi. (Joe’s Gotta Go, Joe’s Gotta Go!, the crowd chanted wildly)
- We’re fed up with the Democrats who want to destroy our country and want to take away our God-given rights
- We’re fed up with the January 6 Committee
- We’re fed up with those types of Republicans who work harder to deflect attention from the failures of the current administration than the work to protect us from it
- And we’re fed up with Liz Cheney
WATCH the entire video below, then post your feedback in the comments section below.
The Wyoming GOP primary will be held on August 16, and according to the polls, Hageman is 30 points ahead of Cheney in the race. Politico reported on Friday:
GOP Rep. Liz Cheney is down 30 points in a new survey of her August primary conducted by the Club for Growth, which is opposing the embattled incumbent.
The poll, which provides perhaps the starkest illustration yet of the political peril Cheney faces this year, shows Wyoming attorney Harriet Hageman garnering 56 percent of the vote to Cheney’s 26 percent in the GOP primary. A third Republican got 12 percent support, and just 6 percent are undecided.
Listen to the latest daily DML podcasts below! Then please share. And if you have the DML NEWS APP, please tell people to download it today and help conservatives have a real voice.
ANNOUNCEMENT: DML and the DML News App are now on Truth Social! Also, the platform is now available to anyone with any device. Simply log in at www.TruthSocial.com.
Please follow both accounts below: